A world-class industry-leading gaming group is setting up a new software development and operations company in Bucharest. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to build and shape the future of a new company in the context of an established global group.
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join our client Human Resources department and provide day-to-day HR support relating to business partnering, employee relations and communication, and HR policies and processes to senior managers and employees.
Join us in our journey to build a new vision of our future!
• Completes and maintains the HR database and the General Register of Employees
• Serves as point of contact for collaboration with recruitment agencies;
• Prepares, organizes and keeps records of employment files;
• Manages the full life cycle recruitment for the open positions; (CV screening, interviews, selection, competency assessment, candidates review and feedback)
• Assisting with onboarding duties to help new staff during the transition process;
• Participates with the HR Manager in the development of work procedures regarding the main human resources activities and ensures their compliance by all staff.
• Knows and permanently applies the legislation specific to the activity carried out.
Qualifications and Experience
• Higher education degree;
• At least 2 years in the human resources, recruitment and hiring process;
• Good knowledge of Romanian labor law;
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written (English);
• Experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics;
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles;
• Positive mindset
• Observation spirit, initiative, dynamism
• Versatility and adaptability
• Solutions oriented
• Attention to detail, calm under pressure and great ability to priorities
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills;
• To be persevering, self-taught and passionate about the career in human resources.
Our culture & way of work
We continually improve ourselves and the value of our clients through six core K.A.I.Z.E.N. values that inspire us to achieve this goal:
• Knowledge: We never stop learning. We encourage inquisitiveness and inventiveness to make sure even our most experienced team members sharpen their professional skills and achieve personal growth.
• Accountability: We are committed to answering the call of duty and taking ownership for the decisions we make as a team or as individuals.
• Integrity: Every team member takes accountability one step further by standing for honesty and consistency of behaviour. We choose to do what is right, not what is convenient by staying true to our core values and principles.
• Zen: Delivering masterful solutions doesn’t have to be stressful. We collaborate using a reflective philosophy to find the most intuitive solutions that simplify the complex nature of our work.
• Entertainment: We appreciate entertainment of all shapes and forms to inspire creative products. If you have a unique interest or a quirky idea, we encourage you to bring it to the table. Our environment is dynamic and vibrant to bring out your passions and enjoy your work.
• Nurture: We all share the stage at Whitestone. Our people impart their diverse knowledge to support, encourage and coach each other to achieve a shared success.
· Performance bonus;
· Additional days of holiday (up to 24 days);
· Medical subscription (Regina Maria);
· Training programs and coverage costs professional certification;
· Flexible working schedule;
· Corporate social events;
· Employee referral bonus;
· Meal vouchers;
· Day off for your birthday;
· Fresh fruits (weekly);
· AFI Club Fidelity Card (Discounts program);
· Exciting company events;
· Promotion panels;
· Dynamic team and attractive working environment.