About the Role
A world-class industry-leading gaming group is setting up a new software development and operations company in Bucharest. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to build and shape the future of a new company in the context of an established global group.
We are looking for self-motivated, talented individuals to guide our DevOps evolution and assist in the journey of developing resilient, reactive and scalable systems that provide an awesome user experience.
In terms of the global group, the successful candidate will be expected to first understand the current DevOps landscape, rapidly upskill in domain knowledge and then work with the teams to realize the deployment of our product through modern full cycle CI/CD pipelines.
This role will require a person with strong technical DevOps experience and an ability to formulate and drive the DevOps strategy.
Join us in our journey to build a new vision of our future!
- Maintain, enhance and develop new DevOps processes with a strong focus on automation
- Build and maintain servers and tools for development, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Software component integration i.e. Automation test frameworks, messaging and monitoring tools
- Version control, code quality analysis and release management
- Support and strengthen products from development to production
- Analyze, plan and implement new technologies
- Create and maintain documentation
- Design and support continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Design and support Infrastructure as Code principles
Qualifications and Experience:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Deep experience with, and understanding of DevOps processes and automation tools
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Proficient at version control system management i.e. Git, TFVC
- Practical knowledge of containers and container orchestration
- Familiar with CI tools i.e. TeamCity, Jenkins
- A track record of effective problem management and resolution
- Effective self and time management
- Ability to effectively implement business requirements
- Ability to interface with non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work with and support multiple teams
- Technical coaching, mentoring, and guidance skills
- 3+ years experience in automation, scripting and development
- 3+ years experience in CI/CD, build automation and release management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience within Information Technology field
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Cloud experience - AWS / Azure
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
Technologies we use:
- Docker, K8s
- AWS cloud services
Our culture & way of work
We continually improve ourselves and the value of our clients through six core K.A.I.Z.E.N. values that inspire us to achieve this goal:
Knowledge: We never stop learning. We encourage inquisitiveness and inventiveness to make sure even our most experienced team members sharpen their professional skills and achieve personal growth.
Accountability: We are committed to answering the call of duty and taking ownership for the decisions we make as a team or as individuals.
Integrity: Every team member takes accountability one step further by standing for honesty and consistency of behavior. We choose to do what is right, not what is convenient by staying true to our core values and principles.
Zen: Delivering masterful solutions doesn’t have to be stressful. We collaborate using a reflective philosophy to find the most intuitive solutions that simplify the complex nature of our work.
Entertainment: We appreciate entertainment of all shapes and forms to inspire creative products. If you have a unique interest or a quirky idea, we encourage you to bring it to the table. Our environment is dynamic and vibrant to bring out your passions and enjoy your work.
Nurture: We all share the stage at Whitestone. Our people impart their diverse knowledge to support, encourage and coach each other to achieve a shared success.
- Performance bonus
- Additional days of holiday (up to 27 days)
- Health insurance/medical subscription
- Training programs and coverage costs professional certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Healthy fruit bar & free meals
- Corporate social events
- Employee referral bonus
- Promotion panels
- Dynamic team and attractive working environment